Sunday, April 15, 2007

Working Out/Learning

Been busy for these two days. Yesterday morning, force myself to wake up and go to swim. When I reached the swimming pool, I was surprise to find that it is crowded. We Singaporeans do lead a healthy life-style. I started swimming for like two to three laps and find that my arms are aching, I guess they were rusty. Anyway after the swim, I drove to Tanglin Mall and went over to British Council just to use the computer system there to learn English. It is quite fun using the system to learn English, I enjoyed the Murder's Mystery program they install in their library but the librarian there told me they will be closing the library at 1600hrs and I was so disappointed. The teacher from the British Council told me that they will operate till 2000hrs on Sat, I guess there is some miscommunication down there. Anyway I just went home and rot with my computer :: creating this blog and DOTA with my friends.

This morning, force myself to wake up at 0745hrs to prepare for my class at 0900hrs, also work abit on this blog. I never know that blogging can be quite fun, and as an ex NYP IT Student this will be a good way to practise my rusty IT skills. After my class, I came home straight and work on this blog, seemed like I am quite addicted to it. At about 1700hrs-1800hrs, I decided to go for another swim again. I think I am really obsessed in getting that killer abs on my body. Now I am blogging these events just after my swim and dinner.

*It feels great when you know that working on something, will get you somewhere in life.*

No comments: